Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Some Favorite Books

(Alexandra here, posting this for Elly. It's been a busy weekend for us both so sorry this is late! Hope you enjoy a list of her favorite books!)

It's summer, and the perfect time to read! I'm on vacation and don't have much time to write, but I've compiled a quick list of book recommendations for some excellent summer reading. Enjoy!
Ender's Game
A Wrinkle in Time
The Giver
Fahrenheit 451
Mockingbird (different from to kill a mockingbird)
The Republic
Code Name Verity
Time to Die
Pathfinder
Arsenic and Old Lace
From Homer to Harry Potter (DISCLAIMER: I've not completely finished this one)
Keepers of the Lost Cities
Both of us will be at One Year Adventure Novel's Summer Workshop so we will be taking a short break from posting for three weeks.

Stay foten,
Elly Toast

Comment and let us know if you have been or will be at the SW this week!

3 comments:

  1. I AM COMING!!! I mean, both of you already know that, but, ya know. :P I really look forward to seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming!! -flails- Can't wait to see both of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I'm so excited to see you both!

    ReplyDelete